Best House Ever

Posted by Melina and Denise , Saturday, August 24, 2013 10:07 AM

Yesterday was the best day we have had in a long long time.  Why?  Because we got to visit the BEST HOUSE EVER!

Our friend, Mary, came to pick us up and we went to her house for the very first time. Her gorgeous house outside of the city. YAY! The simple fact of being surrounded by trees was almost enough to qualify this for the BHE title. It has been so long since I have had anything but concrete and loud neighbours around me that I had forgotten what silence was like.

Well, almost-silence, because guess what else there was in the house. ANIMALS AND A BABY!!!! And not just any baby but a baby so adorable that every time a new photo is posted on Facebook, Melina and I both yell "Liiilllyyyyyy" with glee. Dainty little 10 month old girl with the bluest eyes and having of the longest lashes you have ever seen. I will admit that I am putty in her teeny little hands.

Angus
And are you ready to hear about the animals? You can never really be ready for this pure AWESOMENESS!  Two big dogs, one of whom was an immense love sponge, seven cats and a wee little foster kitten. There were animals everywhere and it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Lily was sat on the floor the entire time we were there and played with toys, and her interaction with the animals was enough to make me cry. They were so comfortable with each other. Anyone who claims "I have to get rid of my cat / dog because I am pregnant and what if they hurt the baby" should visit this house.
Little wee Prince, but I think his name should be Jack
Sorry to invite people over, Mary!

I would show you photos of baby with animals but it is not my child so I want to be respectful. You will have to take my word for it.
Beautiful Ariel and Angus
In so many ways this is the life that we are working so hard for. The house may be further in the country, but the chaos and love of all the animals running around is a dream. It is THE dream.

~ Denise

I got permission for Lily pics!


5 Response to "Best House Ever"

Anonymous Says:

I'm so happy you guys had such a wonderful day! It's nice to see you both so excited and happy after the crappy you've had lately!

Anonymous Says:

Oh, Lily is a sweetheart! What a dolly!

Unknown Says:

It was great to see you guys and I'm so glad you guys had a good time here at the zoo. Not everybody enjoys the chaos and the fur that is our home but I wouldn't have it any other way! Can't wait to do it again!

Unknown Says:

in here Informed consuming goes to some balanced life style. Like a vegetarian or even a vegan comes with a very good substitute for individuals who desire far more self-awareness

Post a Comment